These water resistant performance gloves will provide hours of safe, low voltage heat. Using the soothing 7V heating technology, the gloves will provide warmth throughout the entire length of each finger. The reinforced palm make for a great fit but also adds durability.
They also include an Aquatex waterproof and breathable membrane. The battery pocket is located in the middle of the glove for easy accessibility. The battery pocket opens and closes with a strong YKK zipper and has a mesh display window so you can see the power level setting. This window will allow the user to easily adjust the temperature to one of four power level settings without taking the battery out of the pocket. An adjustable nylon wrist strap and strong elastic cinch cord at the cuff helps to seal out any unwanted cold air or moisture.
- TATRA - Women's Battery Heated Snow Gloves Features:
- Heats the entire length of each finger as well as the thumb and each side of the hand
- Aquatex waterproof/breathable membrane
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller to select desired heat output
- Provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 2+ hours on the highest setting and 8+ hours on the lowest setting
- Includes two 7.4v 2200mAh batteries and charger
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.
TATRA - Women's Battery Heated Snow Gloves (Inches*):
- Small: 6.0" - 6.5"
- Medium: 7.0" - 7.5"
- Large: 8.0" - 8.5"
* Measure in inches the circumference around the middle of the hand