Gen III Solid Black Battery Heated Slippers with Remote
New, Generation III Heated Slippers Rejuvenate numb toes and cold, tired feet. These rechargeable heated slippers provide hours of soothing warmth and provides pulsing heat for up to 10 hours per charge. Great for about the house but equally as functional outside in the cold.
The advance heating technology used in the slippers is light weight and durable. It provides instant heat helping to stimulate blood flow and chase away the cold. The slippers are controlled by a wireless remote that can fit easily in your pocket or on a key chain. The remote will allow for temperature control without having to continuously access the battery pocket located on the side of the slipper.
Your Order Includes
- Provides up to 10 hours of soothing heat
- Controlled by a wireless remote
- Includes two 3.7v 2000mah rechargeable lithium batteries, a remote control and a dual charger
- Ripstop Nylon upper shell fabric treated with a DWR finish for wet weather protection
- Memory foam cushioned foot bed for extra comfort
- A layer of Thinsulate insulation traps in the heat encapsulating your feet with warmth
- Lightweight rubber outsole for flexibility and durability
- Battery connects to plug and tucks discreetly into a hook and loop pocket
- Nylon cinch cord and pull to seal out the cold
- 1 Pair of Heated Slippers
- 2 Rechargeable Lithium Battery Pack (3.7v 2000mAh)
- 1 Wireless Remote
- 1 Charger
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level
High – 3 hours
Medium / High – 4.5 hours
Medium / Low – 6 hours
Low – 10 hours
|Additional Colors Available
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once
every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when
not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold
temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and
improve the performance.
|Heated Indoor / Outdoor Slippers Sizing Chart**
||5 - 6
||6.5 - 8
||6 - 7
||8.5 - 10
||8 - 9.5
||10.5 - 12
||10 - 11.5
||12 - 13
|** This size guide is for suggestion only.