Volt Body Warmers
Volt Body Warmers are designed to provide localized warmth and comfort. Target specific areas of the body utilizing the patented Zero Layer© heat system to send safe, low voltage heat output to help you fight the effects from the cold.
The 7 volt rechargeable lithium battery power helps to keep you warm and comfortable for up to 8 hours on the lowest setting and 2 hours on the highest setting. Because the warmer is powered by a small and powerful rechargeable battery you can also enjoy it while on the go.
By combining the Zero Layer© heat system with a low profile, poly jersey neoprene blended outer shell fabric and a soft brushed tricot fleece lining; the body warmers will fit discretely under your outer clothing. The Volt Body Warmers are adjustable with hook and loop fasteners for a custom fit.
- Deep penetrating heat
- Built-in microprocessor controller allows you to select desired heat output
- Ultra-thin, discreet and the best choice for portable warmth
- Includes rechargeable battery and charger
- 4 different power settings for your thermal comfort
- Fleece lined with a stretch fabric shell allowing for a comfortable fit
- Flex Pouch battery case gives you options for optimal battery placement
- Fit waist sizes up to 44"
Your Order Includes:
- 1 Heated Wrap
- 1 2200 mAh 7V Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- 1 AC Charger
How does it work?
Volt Heated Wraps are constructed with our patented Zero Layer heating system that uses tiny unnoticeable conductive fibers that provide instant heat. Follow these easy steps to start using your Volt Heated Wrap for localized warmth and comfort:
1. Charge the battery with included wall charger
2. After the battery is fully charged, place the battery in the flex pouch battery case
3. Connect the plug from the heated wrap to the battery
4. Press the power button on the battery and select desired power level
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once
every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when
not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold
temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and
improve the performance.
|Temperature and Duration Settings
||Average Temp F°
|High 100%, 4 lights
|Medium/High, 3 lights***
|Medium/Low, 2 lights
||Up to 6 hrs
|Low 25%, 1 light
||Up to 10 hrs
|*** Medium is the most common setting.
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.