These rich black leather heated gloves will provide you with hours of safe, low voltage heat. The attractive Titan waterproof leather gloves has accents of nubuck leather. They also include a breathable waterproof membrane and a soft tricot lining. They were selected by an independent test facility as "the best battery heated leather gloves" over all of its competitors. With the state of the art heating technology, the warmth is provided throughout the entire hand including the length of each finger, the back of your hand and palm sides. Your hand will be surrounding with warmth and softness. The gloves includes extra leather palm protection which provides longevity in the common wear spots. The wrist strap is adjustable and the strong elastic cord cuff helps to seal out moisture and unwanted cold.
The battery pocket opens and closes with a strong waterproof zipper and has a display window so you can see the power level setting. This window will allow the you to easily adjust the temperature to one of four power level settings without taking the battery out of the pocket. An adjustable nylon wrist strap and strong elastic cinch cord at the cuff helps to seal out any unwanted cold air or moisture.
Your Order Includes:
- Safe & Durable Low Voltage Heating Technology
- Premium rich black leather and soft tricot fleece lining
- Aquatex waterproof/breathable membrane
- Heats the entire length of each finger as well as the thumb and each side of the hand
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller to select desired heat output
- Provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 3 hours on the highest setting and up to 12 hours on the lowest setting
- 1 Pair of Men's Battery Heated Leather Gloves
- 2 Rechargeable Lithium Battery Packs (7.4v 2900mAh)
- 1 Dual Charger
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level
100% High – 3 hours
75% Med/High – 6 hours
50% Medium – 9 hours
25% Low – 12 hours
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once
every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when
not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold
temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and
improve the performance.
|Glove Sizing Chart* |
||8.1" - 8.5"
||8.6" - 9"
||9.1" - 9.5"
||9.6" - 10"
||10.1" - 10.5"
Measure in inches the circumference around the middle of the hand
* This size chart is for suggestion only.
Best Gloves Ever
jim guida (lancaster, ny) 3.5.2014
I have the leather gloves and they are THE BEST GLOVES I EVER HAD. I can't wait for thinner batteries.
Men's Battery Heated Leather Gloves
Gene E. Wilson (Alstead, NH) 1.24.2014
So far I have used the gloves on two occasions, cutting wood for 3 and 1/2 hours in 5 degrees with a slight breeze. My hands stayed warm during the entire period with the gloves set on the 2nd setting. The second time it was -5 degrees and I was outside for 1 hour getting wood, there was a 5-10mph wind, I had the gloves set on the second setting, my left hand was cool so I reset the glove to the 3rd setting and within 5 minutes my hand was comfortable again. Thus far I'm impressed and if they continue to function this well my rating will increase to a 5.
JTH (Fairfield, CT) 12.8.2013
These gloves are surprisingly well made. Leather is top grade and 2x in the palm where it counts and the draw string cuff is nice. I got six hours of continuous heat on the warmest setting. Tried them out on a really cold day (5 degrees F) and my hands were cold but not painful cold. When outside, they don't get hot. However, they do seem to make a big, positive difference in keeping the aching cold away.