NEW - Women's WarmGear™ Battery Heated Soft Shell Jacket
Designed especially for women, our Soft Shell Jacket provides warmth without bulk. Layering is NOT the most effective way to stay warm. Traditional outerwear attempts to trap your body heat between layers. Active heating provides the ideal solution in cold climates.
The Heated Softshell Jacket is made from plain-weave stretchable fabric which offers four-way stretch comfort, breathability and light wind protection. It also provides modest water repellent finish to resist moderate rain and wind.
The construction makes it warm, light and ideal for all-purpose outerwear.
Revolutionary micro-alloy heating fibers that do away with primitive wiring and result in coil-free and lightweight heated clothing. The heating panels are soft, pliable, and ultra-thin. They evenly distribute energy-efficient, single-sided radiant heat to ensure that heat will stay next to the body where you need it most.
The rechargeable battery provides 6+ hours of warmth while you're on the slopes, hiking trail or on the sidelines.
- High Capacity Lithium-Ion Battery
- 1.5 - 6+ Hours of Heating Time
- Bio-Thermal Carbon Fiber Heating
- Three heating zones - Two Front and One Rear
- 100V ~ 240V AC Home Charger
- Battery with Built-in One Button Micro CPU Controller
- Four Heat Settings: LOW / MED / HIGH / MAX
- Softshell Jacket:
- Premium plain-weave stretchable fabric
- Hideaway built-in pocket
- 96% Polyester, 4% Spandex
- Color: Black
- Available in three women's cut sizes: M / L / XL
- Optional Accessories:
- Contents in Box:
- 1 Premium Quality Softshell Jacket
- High Capacity Lithium-Ion Battery, with built-in Micro Controller (to adjust temperature settings)
- 1 Recharger, 100V ~ 240V AC
- Operating Instructions
Innovative Warmth Technology
Micro-alloy heating fibers that do away with primitive wiring and result in coil-free and lightweight heated clothing. The heating panels are soft, pliable, and ultra-thin. They evenly distribute energy-efficient, single-sided radiant heat to ensure that heat will stay next to the body where you need it most.
6+ consecutive hours of warmth
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery delivers up to 6+ hours of warmth on one charge with the included AC charger.
|Heated Jacket Heat Settings Chart*
||Average Temp F°
||76º - 85º
||85º - 90º
||91º - 99º
||103º - 107º
||Over 1.5 hours
** Setting 2 is the most common setting.
Fabric & Materials are warranted from factory defect for 1 Year
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted from factory defect for 6 months from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care to Extend the Life of Lithium-Ion Batteries:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Fully charge Lithium-Ion batteries before beginning to use the battery. Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- Keep Lithium-Ion batteries fully charged when not in use.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every few months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life. Never leave Lithium-Ion batteries discharged for long. The batteries do self-discharge and the charge could drop low enough to damage the battery.
- Avoid regularly running Lithium-Ion batteries completely dead.
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
- Store Lithium-Ion batteries in a cool, dry place if you will not be using the battery for several weeks.
- Keep Lithium-Ion batteries out of extreme temperatures. High temperatures may cause premature battery failure while lower temperatures can prevent batteries from fully charging.
|Women's Heated Soft Shell Jacket Sizing Chart* (Inches)
||35.5 - 37"
||37.5 - 39"
||38 - 39.5"
||40 - 41.5"
||40 - 41.5"
||42 - 43.5"
* This size guide is for suggestion only.
** For your chest size, measure around the fullest area of the chest,
holding the measuring tape level and firm.
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.