As Featured in the Wall Street Journal
NEW - WarmGear™ 4-in-1 Battery Heated Jacket System
Our heated jacket has three temperature settings and three heating zones. This incredible cozy jacket is heated with high-tech, soft carbon fiber heating elements sewn into the jacket will keep you warm and comfortable when the temperature drops.
Our 4-in-1 multipurpose Jacket can be worn many ways to last throughout the Fall, Winter, and Spring seasons:
Heated Fleece Lined Jacket with Attractive Weatherproof Outer Shell
Heated Fleece Jacket
Heated Fleece Vest
Jacket Outer Shell
The rechargeable battery provides up to seven (7) hours of warmth while you're on the slopes, hiking trail or on the sidelines.
Going on a long road trip? Not a problem, our optional 12v Auto Charger plugs into your car's cigarette lighter to charge your jacket's battery while you drive to your outdoor adventure. You can also heat your jacket at the same time that you are charging the jacket's battery.
- High Capacity Lithium-Polymer Battery (7.4V 2200mAh)
- 2.5-7 Hours of Heating Time
- Bio-Thermal Carbon Fiber Heating
- Three heating zones - Two Front and One Rear
- 100V ~ 240V AC Home Charger
- Two Button Micro CPU Controller
- Front & Back Heating Zone Control
- Low Battery Indicator
- PREHEAT Feature
- Three Heat Settings: LOW / MED / HIGH
- Fleece Jacket:
- Premium Grade Micro Fleece
- Anti-pill fleece is washable
- Sleeves can be removed to turn it into a heated fleece vest
- Hideaway built-in tunnel for MP3 player earplugs
- Adjustable waist
- Genuine YKK zippers
- 100% polyester
- Color: Black
- Available in five sizes: XS / S / M / L / XL (see sizing chart below)
- Weatherproof Outer Shell:
- Made of waterproof Nylon Talson Grid/PU coating
- Breathable venting made of 2000g/m2/D
- Zipped outer pockets
- Adjustable velcro sleeves to keep out snow
- Adjustable waist
- Fixed hood can be completely hidden into collar
- Adjustable hood closure
- Genuine weatherproof YKK Zippers
- Color: Gray/Black
- Available in five unisex sizes: XS / S / M / L / XL (see sizing chart below)
- Optional Accessories:
- Contents in Box:
- 4-in-1 Jacket (Weatherproof Outer Shell with removable Heated Fleece Jacket liner with removable sleeves)
- High Capacity Lithium-Polymer Battery, that can be charged while heating the jacket
- Micro Controller (to adjust temperature settings and comfort zones)
- 1 Recharger, 100V ~ 240V AC
- Operating Instructions
Innovative carbon fiber technology
Soft carbon fiber heating elements sewn into the jacket provide adjustable warmth for a variety of comfort levels through low-power, safe infrared rays.
Anti-pill and washable
Made of premium quality micro fleece, this high-quality jacket will not pill or require any special care. Just remove the battery and control unit, cover the connectors with the provided covers and wash as needed.
Removable Fleece Sleeves
Heated Fleece Jacket can be turned into a Heated Fleece Vest by simply unzipping the sleeves.
2.5-7 consecutive hours of warmth
Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer battery delivers up to seven hours of warmth on one charge with the included AC charger.
This is the only heated jacket available that the battery can be charged while using it.
Wall charger can recharge the battery while Jacket is in use and heating.
|Heated Jacket Heat Settings Chart*
||Average Temp F°
|Setting 1- Low, Green
||6 - 7 hours
|Setting 2 - Medium, Orange**
|Setting 3 - High, Red
* Heated clothing has a preheat feature: When first turned on and set to red (highest setting), the controller will automatically switch to the lowest setting after 15 minutes. At that point, you may switch to the setting you prefer.
** Setting 2 is the most common setting.
Fabric & Materials are warranted from factory defect for 1 Year
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted from factory defect for 6 months from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care to Extend the Life of Lithium-Polymer Batteries:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Fully charge Lithium-Polymer batteries before beginning to use the battery. Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- Keep Lithium-Polymer batteries fully charged when not in use.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every few months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life. Never leave Lithium-Polymer batteries discharged for long. The batteries do self-discharge and the charge could drop low enough to damage the battery.
- Avoid regularly running Lithium-Polymer batteries completely dead.
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
- Store Lithium-Polymer batteries in a cool, dry place if you will not be using the battery for several weeks.
- Keep Lithium-Polymer batteries out of extreme temperatures. High temperatures may cause premature battery failure while lower temperatures can prevent batteries from fully charging.
|Heated Jacket Sizing Chart* (Inches)
Unisex Sizing for Men and Women
||32" - 35"
||32" - 34"
||35" - 38"
||35" - 37"
||38" - 41"
||38" - 40"
|42" - 45"
||41" - 43"
|Up to 60"
||50" - 60"
* This size guide is for suggestion only.
** For your chest size, measure around the fullest area of the chest,
holding the measuring tape level and firm.
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.