NEW - WarmGear™ Battery Heated Soft Shell Jacket with Zip Off Sleeves
Warmth without Layers. Eliminate the bulk! Layering is NOT the most effective way to stay warm. Traditional outerwear attempts to trap your body heat between layers. Active heating provides the ideal solution in cold climates.
The Heated Softshell Jacket is made from plain-weave stretchable fabric which offers four-way stretch comfort, breathability and light wind protection. It also provides modest water repellent finish to resist moderate rain and wind.
The construction makes it warm, light and ideal for all-purpose outerwear.
Revolutionary micro-alloy heating fibers that do away with primitive wiring and result in coil-free and lightweight heated clothing. The heating panels are soft, pliable, and ultra-thin. They evenly distribute energy-efficient, single-sided radiant heat to ensure that heat will stay next to the body where you need it most.
The rechargeable battery provides up to seven (7) hours of warmth while you're on the slopes, hiking trail or on the sidelines.
Going on a long road trip? Not a problem, our optional 12v Auto Charger
plugs into your car's cigarette lighter to charge your jacket's battery while you drive to your outdoor adventure. You can also heat your jacket at the same time that you are charging the jacket's battery.
Our versatile jacket can be worn as a vest too. Simply zip off the sleeves and enjoy a heated Softshell Vest
- High Capacity Lithium-Polymer Battery (7.4V 2200mAh)
- 2.5-7 Hours of Heating Time
- Bio-Thermal Carbon Fiber Heating
- Three heating zones - Two Front and One Rear
- 100V ~ 240V AC Home Charger
- Two Button Micro CPU Controller
- Front & Back Heating Zone Control
- Low Battery Indicator
- PREHEAT Feature
- Three Heat Settings: LOW / MED / HIGH
- Softshell Jacket:
- Premium plain-weave stretchable fabric
- Sleeves can be removed to turn it into a heated softshell vest
- Hideaway built-in pocket
- Adjustable waist
- 96% Polyester, 4% Spandex
- Color: Black with Gray
- Available in five unisex sizes: XS / S / M / L / XL
- Optional Accessories:
- Contents in Box:
- 1 Premium Quality Softshell Jacket
- High Capacity Lithium-Polymer Battery, that can be charged while heating the Jacket
- Micro Controller (to adjust temperature settings and comfort zones)
- 1 Recharger, 100V ~ 240V AC
- Operating Instructions
Innovative Warmth Technology
Micro-alloy heating fibers that do away with primitive wiring and result in coil-free and lightweight heated clothing. The heating panels are soft, pliable, and ultra-thin. They evenly distribute energy-efficient, single-sided radiant heat to ensure that heat will stay next to the body where you need it most.
Heated Softshell Jacket can be turned into a Heated Softshell Vest by simply unzipping the sleeves.
2.5-7 consecutive hours of warmth
Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer battery delivers up to seven hours of warmth on one charge with the included AC charger.
This is the only heated jacket available that the battery can be charged while using it.
Wall charger can recharge the battery while the Jacket is in use and heating.
|Heated Jacket Heat Settings Chart*
||Average Temp F°
|Setting 1- Low, Green
||6 - 7 hours
|Setting 2 - Medium, Orange**
|Setting 3 - High, Red
* Heated clothing has a preheat feature: When first turned on and set to red (highest setting), the controller will automatically switch to the lowest setting after 15 minutes. At that point, you may switch to the setting you prefer.
** Setting 2 is the most common setting.
Fabric & Materials are warranted from factory defect for 1 Year
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted from factory defect for 6 months from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care to Extend the Life of Lithium-Polymer Batteries:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Fully charge Lithium-Polymer batteries before beginning to use the battery. Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- Keep Lithium-Polymer batteries fully charged when not in use.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every few months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life. Never leave Lithium-Polymer batteries discharged for long. The batteries do self-discharge and the charge could drop low enough to damage the battery.
- Avoid regularly running Lithium-Polymer batteries completely dead.
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
- Store Lithium-Polymer batteries in a cool, dry place if you will not be using the battery for several weeks.
- Keep Lithium-Polymer batteries out of extreme temperatures. High temperatures may cause premature battery failure while lower temperatures can prevent batteries from fully charging.
|Heated Soft Shell Jacket Sizing Chart* (Inches)
Unisex Sizing for Men and Women
||38" - 40"
||39" - 41"
||40" - 42"
||41" - 43"
||42" - 44"
||43" - 45"
||44" - 46"
||44" - 47"
||46" - 48"
||47" - 49"
* This size guide is for suggestion only.
** For your chest size, measure around the fullest area of the chest,
holding the measuring tape level and firm.
James trombley (Midland, Mi) 11-12-2015
This 2-in-1 jacket I bought 5 years ago is absolutely a necessity for me to have something like this. I wear it as a vest. I have arthritis in all of my joints and living in Michigan is just brutal for me. It is necessary for me to keep my chest and back warm. I wear this vest around the house and on the occasion that I can get out hunting or fishing its always on me. In the 5 years since I purchased it, I've replace the battery once. It will deliver 7 hours of heat on a low setting and is truly worth the money. When I bought my 2-in-1 it was $199 and in the years I've had it, it was truly a good investment. When this one gives up I certainly will buy another one and won't think twice about the price.