Verseo Thermo Soles®, the world's first wire-free rechargeable heated insoles
Thermo Soles® provide radiant warmth and excellent cushion for ultimate winter-time comfort. Plug in the Thermo Soles® , and they do more than simply heat up. Thermo Soles are engineered with integrated thermostats to detect your foot's actual temperature and adjust accordingly, giving you just the right amount of warmth, right when you need it.
And that warmth sticks with you all day, as the heat-preserving synthetic material and insulating fabric lining keep that warmth for up to 8 hours on a single charge. Slip into winter with warm feet, while also enjoying the benefits of a shock-absorbing, ergonomically shaped Polyurethane bottom to keep your feet comfortable too.
Thermo Soles are constructed using the ultimate in ultrathin / ultra-comfortable technology. Thermo Soles® come with Polymer Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries, the charging adapter and a handy storage case.
Thermo Soles are perfect for use with Ski Boots, Work Boots, and Outdoor Footwear.
Thermo Soles Benefits:
- Wire-free rechargeable heated insoles
- Integrated Thermostat
- Lasts up to 8 hours on a single charge
- Shock-absorbing, ergonomically shaped Polyurethane bottom to keep your feet comfortable
Uses Li-Polymer batteries - That means:
Included in Orders:
- Our batteries are safer than our competitors
- Thermo Soles® batteries are leakage-proof
- Ultrathin / ultralight compared to regular Lithium-Ion batteries
- Pollution-free for your environment
- Pair of Heat Insoles
- Charging adapter with leads
- Storage/Travel case
Thermo Soles Technical Specifications:
- Polymer Lithium-Ion Battery (900mAh, no memory)
- Initial charge time: 8 hours, 2 hours to re-charge
- Charge hold: 5 hours**
- Sole temperature: 88°-106°F
** The maximum heating time, depending on the outside temperature and quality of your shoes or boots is approximately 5 hours. Remove the Thermo Soles after each use and turn “OFF” the power. Recharge the soles before your next use.
Ellen Endres (Glen Burnie, MD) 2.16.2014
I received these insoles two years ago from my husband for Christmas. He knows I have a problem with cold feet and hands and this gift has been the best. I wear them every morning in the Winter as I go to work. My feet have not been cold once. I have told others about the product and they have commented about the thoughtfulness of the gift. Since then he has also gotten me other items from CozyWinters.
Great for winter cycling
Andrew Wong (Edmonton, Alberta) 2.1.2014
Bought these heated insoles 2 years ago, for winter cycling. I suffer from cold hands and feet often, and did not want to wear heavy boots (too awkward) for cycling (considered giving up on this winter commuting/recreation). I've seen Hotronic and Therm-ic foot warmers before, but those have external batteries and wiring to connect (these little details kind of take some enjoyment out of winter activities for me, because its another thing to fuss over in preparation).
Then Thermo Soles Wirefree came out. Works great, just take out old insoles and insert. I live in a northern city, Edmonton, Canada, and cycled in -25C with windchills in the -40C. Still kept toes nice and warm. Only thing is that at these frigid temps, it only last up to 1 - 2 hours max, so have to recharge after every commute/ride.
Highly recommend this product.
- Turn off when not in use, store in pouch and keep in a in a dry cool area
- If necessary, wipe clean sole area with damp cloth and air-dry only
- Do not immerse in water, do not use as regular insoles, do not use any liquid or soap
- Let dry before using again, do not bend the soles
- Use only the adapter provided, switch must be at off position at all times when charging
The integrated thermostats in the sole will be activated after turning the switch to the "ON" position. The "Heating Mode" will automatically be activated after the temperature drops below 88°F and will be de-activated again when the temperature reaches 106°F.
Cutting to Size Instructions:
The soles are constructed in such a way, that the size can be trimmed to fit if needed. Please be sure to follow the WARNING statement printed on the bottom of the soles. The two cutting lines are for reference only. DO NOT CUT BEYOND THE SOLID LINE OR EXCESSIVELY BEND THE SOLES. THIS WILL CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE HEATING ELEMENTS AND THE PRODUCT.