Warm Hands Anywhere!
Our battery heated hand warmer provides soothing heat for your hands, without being restricted by gloves. The hand warmer provides 3 levels of adjustable heat, the soft warming sleeve is comfortable and adjustable. The front mounted button turns heat on & off and makes adjusting the heat simple. Your hands can be instantly free when they need to be. And, when you want them warmed up, simply place your hands back into the hand warmer. The hand warmer goes with you where ever you go!
The 7.4V 2600mAh Li-ion Battery is removable and can be easily re-charged. The hand warmer includes an exterior pocket to carry your keys or other small objects.
|If you suffer from Raynaud's Syndrome our heated handwarmers are what you've been looking for. It is easy to take with you anywhere. Also, see our FootWarmers for your feet.
Hand Warmer Features:
- Color: Black
- One Size Fits Most
- Heating Duration: 3 - 7 Hours
- Adjustable Buckle Waist Strap
- Wind proof, breathable materials
- Handy Front Pocket to hold keys or other small objects
- 4 temperature settings (High, Medium, Low, and Off)
- Battery recharges within 4.5 hours
- Dimensions: 15 X 7 X 1
Your Order Includes:
- 1 Hand Warmer
- 1 7.4V 2600mAh Li-ion Battery
- 1 Global Recharger
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level
High 3 hours
Medium** 5 hours
Low 7 hours
** Medium Setting is the most common setting.
Fabric & Materials are warranted from factory defect for 1 Year
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted from factory defect for 6 months from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care to Extend the Life of Lithium-Ion Batteries:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Fully charge Lithium-Ion batteries before beginning to use the battery. Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- Keep Lithium-Ion batteries fully charged when not in use.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every few months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life. Never leave Lithium-Ion batteries discharged for long. The batteries do self-discharge and the charge could drop low enough to damage the battery.
- Avoid regularly running Lithium-Ion batteries completely dead.
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
- Store Lithium-Ion batteries in a cool, dry place if you will not be using the battery for several weeks.
- Keep Lithium-Ion batteries out of extreme temperatures. High temperatures may cause premature battery failure while lower temperatures can prevent batteries from fully charging.
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.