Finally, a battery heated glove liner!
These gloves are designed to be worn under your existing unheated gloves or mitt. Wear them with your gloves to outdoor events like football games, gardening, golfing, biking, hiking and many other outdoor activities! Made from micro fleece, they are soft and use the latest in flat heat technology, so you do not feel wires. Unlike the other products on the market, they are not too bulky to fit in your gloves and they are comfortable!
You can regulate the heating with 4 different settings. Each power pack is integrated in a pocket of the wrist of the glove. The temperature in the glove stays constant for hours.
|If you suffer from Raynaud's Syndrome our heated gloves are what you've been looking for. With a heating element at the end of each finger and thumb, it puts the heat right where you need it. Also, see our FootWarmers for your feet.
Battery Heated Glove Liners Features:
- Color: Black
- 4 Unisex Size*: XS, SM/MD, LG/XL, XXL
- Heating Time: 2-4.5 Hours
- Heating Area: all fingers and thumbs
- Dual Lithium-ion Battery Pack (300+ charges)
- Max-High-Medium-Low 4 settings
- Viewing Window for easy battery access
- Global Rechargers (100-240V input) included for quick recharge
Your Order Includes:
- 1 Pair of Heated Glove Liners with heating in each finger and thumbs
- 1 Pair Processor Controlled Power Packs
- 2 Global Rechargers (one for each battery)
Note: These Battery Heated Glove Liners are a true liner and are only meant to be used as a liner inside another pair of gloves and are not meant for use by itself. Looking for thin, light-weight and durable gloves? See our New Battery Heated All Purpose Thin Gloves with One-Button Controls.
Product logo may vary from photos.
Fabric & Materials are warranted from factory defect for 1 Year
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted from factory defect for 6 months from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care to Extend the Life of Lithium-Ion Batteries:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Fully charge Lithium-Ion batteries before beginning to use the battery. Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- Keep Lithium-Ion batteries fully charged when not in use.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every few months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life. Never leave Lithium-Ion batteries discharged for long. The batteries do self-discharge and the charge could drop low enough to damage the battery.
- Avoid regularly running Lithium-Ion batteries completely dead.
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
- Store Lithium-Ion batteries in a cool, dry place if you will not be using the battery for several weeks.
- Keep Lithium-Ion batteries out of extreme temperatures. High temperatures may cause premature battery failure while lower temperatures can prevent batteries from fully charging.