WarmGear Battery Heated Cycling Gloves. Great for bicycling on Road, Mountain and Cyclocross bikes!
This slim fitting cycling glove is the perfect choice for cold weather bicycle riding. Extended Neoprene wrist cuffs slide over your training jacket or jersey, cutting out drafts. The wind blocking material on the back of the glove helps keep the wind, chill and light moisture out. The compact design allows you to stay warm yet still operate your GPS or heart-rate-monitor. The reinforced thumb and forefinger have a synthetic suede and no-slip silicone screened palm, which provides traction to hold your grip and has enough padding to absorb some of the vibration from the road.
Outfitted with only the most advanced heating technology and features, its well concealed Lithium-Ion battery cell will keep your hands and fingers warm up to 8 to 10 hours. The easily accessible temperature control is on the top of the wrist of the glove. The one-button control can be used to select one of 3 different heat settings.
Overnight you can re-charge the power packs with the charger, included with your gloves. The heating units are water resistant and can absorb shocks without breaking
|If you suffer from Raynaud's Syndrome our heated gloves are what you've been looking for. With a heating element positioned strategically at the back of your hand, including each finger and thumb, it puts the heat right where you need it. Also, see our FootWarmers for your feet.
Battery Heated Cycling Gloves with One-Button Controls Features:
- 3 Heat Settings for individual temperature regulation
- Controller LED lights indicate power is on or off and the heat setting
- Comfortable warmth for up to 8 - 10 hours on a single charge
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Shock proof
- Wind blocker top with reflective elements
- Windproof water-resistant materials
- Synthetic suede and no-slip silicone screened palm
- Reinforced forefinger and thumb area
- Neoprene wrist cuff with adjustable Velcro closure
- Xtreme Comfort Technology
Your Order Includes:
- 1 Pair of New Heated Push Button Heated Gloves with processor-controlled heating elements positioned strategically at the back of the hand, each finger and thumbs
- 2 Power Packs (7.4 volt / 1800 mAh)
- 1 Global Recharger that can be used in US at 110v and Europe at 230v. (charges both power packs at the same time)
Product logo may vary from photos.
Battery Heated Cycling Gloves with One-Button Controls Specification:
- Materials: Water resistant and wind proof material
- Color: Black with reflective elements
- Weight: Gloves with batteries (excluding charger, carry bag, etc):
356 Grams (approximate for size Medium)
- Power Packs: 4 Lithium-ion batteries, rated at 500+ charges. 7.4 volt / 2000 mAh
- Global Recharger can be used in US at 110v and Europe at 230v
|Temperature and Duration Settings
||Average Temp F°
|Setting 1 - Low, Green
||Up to 8-10 hrs
|Setting 2 - Medium, Orange***
||Up to 5.5 hrs
|Setting 3 - High, Red
||Up to 2.5 hrs
|* Medium is the most common setting.
Fabric & Materials are warranted from factory defect for 1 Year
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted from factory defect for 6 months from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care to Extend the Life of Lithium-Ion Batteries:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Fully charge Lithium-Ion batteries before beginning to use the battery. Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- Keep Lithium-Ion batteries fully charged when not in use.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every few months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life. Never leave Lithium-Ion batteries discharged for long. The batteries do self-discharge and the charge could drop low enough to damage the battery.
- Avoid regularly running Lithium-Ion batteries completely dead.
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
- Store Lithium-Ion batteries in a cool, dry place if you will not be using the battery for several weeks.
- Keep Lithium-Ion batteries out of extreme temperatures. High temperatures may cause premature battery failure while lower temperatures can prevent batteries from fully charging.
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.