WarmGear™ Women's Battery Heated Base Layer
Feather light design and comfortable fit - you might forget you’re wearing a base layer!
Bulky winter wear does not just make movement difficult; it is uncomfortable. Stay warm without all the bulk with our Heated Base Layer for Women, bulkless warmth and unrivaled comfort.
The thin fabric wards off the chill by emitting soothing comfort. The soft material is elegant and you may want to wear alone. Or, wear it underneath your favorite shell or jacket.
Our winter sports clothing features the latest in battery and heating technology to enable you to create your own personal micro-climate because nothing should come between you and your passion – not even Mother Nature.
The rechargeable battery provides up to six+ (6) hours of warmth.
Going on a long road trip? Not a problem, our optional 12v Auto Charger plugs into your car's cigarette lighter to charge your base layer's battery while you drive to your outdoor adventure.
- High Capacity Lithium Battery with Digital Control (602A power pak with 2200mAH Li-ion Battery)
- 1.8 - 6+ Hours of Heating Time
- Max-High-Medium-Low 4 settings
- Wind proof materials
Battery comes with a built-in temperature controller for easier use
Connection conveniently concealed in a pocket with reversed zipper
- Global Recharger (100-240V input) included for quick recharge
- Softshell Layer:
- Wind-Blocking Soft-Shell with a Polyester interior lining
- Breathable 84% Polyester / 16% Spandex
- Tailored cut for women
- Ultra Soft and Light Heating Elements
- Hand Washable
- Color: Black
- Available sizes: XS / S / M / L
- Optional Accessories:
- Contents in Box:
- 1 Lightweight Heated Base Layer
- 1 Lithium-Ion Battery with Temperature Controller
- 1 Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
- Operating Instructions
Temperature and Duration Settings
|Women's Heated Base Layer Heat Settings Chart*
||35 - 40C = 39 - 104F
||40 - 45C = 104 - 113F
||50 - 55C = 122 - 131F
||55 - 60C = 131 - 140F
*Heated clothing has a preheat feature: When first turned on and set to red (highest setting), the controller will automatically switch to the lowest setting after 15 minutes. At that point, you may switch to the setting you prefer.
** The Medium setting is the most common setting.
Heating time based on estimates and may vary due to environmental & battery conditions.
Fabric & Materials are warranted from factory defect for 1 Year
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted from factory defect for 6 months from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care to Extend the Life of Lithium-Ion Batteries:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Fully charge Lithium-Ion batteries before beginning to use the battery. Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- Keep Lithium-Ion batteries fully charged when not in use.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every few months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life. Never leave Lithium-Ion batteries discharged for long. The batteries do self-discharge and the charge could drop low enough to damage the battery.
- Avoid regularly running Lithium-Ion batteries completely dead.
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
- Store Lithium-Ion batteries in a cool, dry place if you will not be using the battery for several weeks.
- Keep Lithium-Ion batteries out of extreme temperatures. High temperatures may cause premature battery failure while lower temperatures can prevent batteries from fully charging.
Frequently Asked Question
Where does the heat come from?
The constant, relaxing warmth comes from the stealth micro-alloy fiber heating elements placed on the back area.
What kind of battery does the base layer use?
The base layer draws power from a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery.
How long does the battery last?
Depending on settings, the battery lasts up to 6+ hours.
What is the fabric used to construct the base layer?
The heated base layer is a Wind-Blocking Soft-Shell with a Polyester interior lining (Breathable 84% Polyester / 16% Spandex). The fabric is soft to the touch and won't irritate or trigger any allergies.
Is the base layer weather-resistant?
Yes, the soft-shell base layer protects you from light drizzle, precipitation and snowfall.
Does it have warranty?
Yes. The base layer is covered by a 12-month warranty while the power pack (battery, charger) is protected by a 6-month warranty period.
Can I use the heated base layer for winter sports and activities?
Yes, the technical soft-shell base layer is made to endure tough sporting especially when the weather is cold. You can use it while riding a snowmobile, snowboarding or skiing, or even while just taking a walk or lounging around. The base layer is made of comfortable fabric to maximize function and ease.
How do I clean the heated base layer?
It is best to hand-wash the heated base layer for maximum performance. Do not wring. Remember to unplug and take out the battery before washing the heated base layer.
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.
|Women's Heated Base Layer* (Inches)
||30" - 34"
||25" - 27"
||34" - 38"
||28" - 30"
||38" - 40"
||31" - 35"
||42" - 44"
||36" - 40"
* This size guide is for suggestion only.
Sleeve Length: From the center back of your neck with your arm slightly bent, follow the tape around to your wrist bone.
Chest: Wrap a tape measure evenly around the fullest part under your arms, holding the measuring tape level and firm.