Lenz Heat Sock 1.0
Depending on your activity, if you use our Lenz 1.0 Heated Sock System more than one day in a row, you'll want to have a spare pair of these Lenz socks, so you have time to wash them and have a clean pair for the next day.
Note: These spare socks will NOT heat without the Lithium Power Pack that is sold separately with our Heated Sock System.
Lenz Heat Sock 1.0 Features:
- Integrated heating element, latest in heat technology, so you do not feel wires
- Toe region and balls of the foot are heated
- Optimal moisture transportation
- Breathable material keep feet dry
- Ergonomically knitted with padding for maximum comfort and protection without compromising the fit of your shoe
- Additional shin protector
- Padding on the exposed parts
- Ring bandages for optimum support on the foot
- The battery packs are easy to attached by means of press studs on the legband
- Machine washable at 30°C (87°F)
- Material: 49% Polyester, 29% Nylon, 10% Polypropylene, 7% Merino Wool, 5% Spandex
- Unisex sizing
These socks are made in Italy by sock manufacturer LENZ of Austria, who is the Official sock supplier to the Austrian Winter Olympic Team.
Your Order Includes: 1 Pair of Socks (Power to heat the socks is sold separately with our Heated Sock System)
Sock design may vary from photo above, from size to size.
| Sock Sizing (Pair)*
||Men's Shoe US
||Women's Shoe US
||3.5 - 6
||5 - 7.5
||35 - 38
||7 - 8
||8 - 9.5
||8.5 - 10
||10 - 12
||42 - 44
||11 - 13
||13 - 15.5
||45 - 47
|* This size guide is for suggestion only.
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.