Get Your Snowboard Off the Floor!
Our NEW door hanging snowboard rack takes little room and keeps your favorite snowboard off your floor. Even in a dorm room, you can display your snowboard with this innovative rack, you can easily take it with you when you move. No holes in your walls from hanging this rack.
And, the rack comes with extra parts so it can hold a pair of skis instead of your board (see instructions).
- Displays your snowboard
- Easy to assemble
- Holds snowboard securely by utilizing the board’s parabolic (hour glass) shape
- Takes no floor or wall space
- Can convert into a ski rack
- Fits interior doors up to 1 3/4″ thick (99% of doors fit into this requirement)
- Holds 1 Snowboard and a helmet
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Dimensions: 14" x 6" x 4"
** Rack can be used to either hold 1 snowboard, or 1 pair of skis. Not both at once.
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.
Door Hanger Snowboard Rack Instructions
1. Remove the two center pegs, and save (these are used if storing skis).
2. Adjust the two remaining pegs to the width of the snowboard, about 18" from the tip.
3. Using spacers tighten nuts and slide on the protective black cap.
4. Hang rack from top of door. Place snowboard above and between pegs and lower board until it comes to rest on the pegs.
5. Attach protective pads to both edges of the board to protect the door.
6. Hang Helmet on pegs.
7. To remove board close door and lift up and out.
Door Hanger Ski Rack Instructions
1. Using spacer and nuts, tighten the two outside pegs toward the outside of rack.
2. Slide on the protective black caps over spacer and nuts.
3. Measure ski width about 18" from the tip. Using that measurement for the width between pegs, tighten nuts. If you need to raise or lower skis adjust width of pegs.
4. Hang rack on top of door. Place skis above and between pegs and lower skis until they come to rest.
5. Hang poles and helmet on pegs.
6. To remove skis, close door and lift skis up and out.