Gnarly tough patented diamond bead design provides hundreds of biting edges for multidirectional traction
|Government and Corporate volume pricing available.
or Email Us
- Aggressive traction in all snow and ice conditions
- Patented diamond bead design provides superior grip
- Hundreds of biting edges provide aggressive traction on ice and snow
- Three point stabilization on each traction bead
- Highly durable and comfortable for prolonged use
- Sturdy rubber sling stays securely on footwear without the need for straps
- Self clearing traction beads won’t clog with snow and ice
- Natural rubber sling remains flexible in subzero temperatures
- Comfortable for extended use
- Work well when transitioning from snow and ice to dry pavement
- Easy to install and remove
- Fold easily to fit in a pocket or pouch when not in use
About Kako Cleats
Over 25 years ago in the Italian Alps, Kako's founders were producing high end tire chains and came across a clever product that provided traction for walkers in snow and ice conditions. From this inspiration Kako developed a line of personal traction devices based on the same technologies used for vehicle traction: studs, chains and cables. The end result is a line of superior quality shoe/boot cleats, which are great for work, sport and everyday use.
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.