Display Two of Your Skateboards, One Rack
The Gravity Suspension Rack vertically displays two (2) boards in mirror-like fashion. Display your boards, not the rack. Bordz-Up totally unique "three point" gripping system firmly holds and locks your skateboard vertically in place without scratching, warping, or otherwise harming your board. This innovative system converts the "gravitation force" being generated by the weight of the board into "horizontal pressure", which then firmly locks the board into place. The display system automatically fits the unique size and shape of each board, leaving only the pressure points visible.
Storing and displaying your skateboard is quick and easy. Just push your board into the rack and let go. When you're ready to roll again, just pull the board free and you're on your way.
- Manufactured using aircraft-grade anodized aluminum base, neoprene grips, nylon bushing and powder coated steel arms.
- Withstands daily wear and tear season after season
- Can be mounted on any flat vertical surface or wall with just two screws
- Installation is quick and hassle free
- No assembly required
- Holds 2 Freestyle Skateboards 6.5 inches to 8.75 inches or 16.5cm to 22.3cm wide
Download: Product Instructions PDF
See our line of Bordz-Up Display and Storage Racks
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.