Extra thin battery heated socks with wireless remote.
Our very comfortable and extra thin heated sock liners will keep your feet warm all day long on a single charge. Your feet will will be hugged by our cozy socks that include spandex interlock fabric and the moisture-wicking micro polyester to help keep your feet dry. These heated sock provide soothing warmth to the bottom of the foot through the toes and the heel. They fit both Men's and Women's feet. And, you can choose between 4 different heat settings.
Your Order Includes:
- Four power level settings allowing you to select your desired heat output
- Zero Layer heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer
- Provides up to 10 hours of soothing warmth to help rejuvenate numb toes and cold, tired feet!
- Made with a moisture-wicking micro polyester to keep your feet dry and spandex interlock fabric that forms to the foot for a great fit
- Includes two 3.7v 2000mah rechargeable lithium batteries, a remote control and a dual charger
- Battery connects to plug and tucks discreetly into a hook and loop pocket
- Nylon cinch cord at the top of the sock to help keep a secure fit while you are active
- 1 Pair of Zero Layer Heat System Socks
- 2 3.7v 2000mah Rechargeable Lithium Batteries
- 1 Remote Control
- 1 Dual Charger
Approximate Battery Run Times for VB320 /3.7v 2000mAh batteries (included)
- Highest Setting: 3+ hours
- Medium/High: 4.5 hours
- Medium/Low: 6 hours
- Low: 10 hours
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once
every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when
not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold
temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and
improve the performance.
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.