The perfect solution for almost any outdoor activity. Our battery heated mittens are designed for the coldest of climates and winter sports such as snowboarding, skiing, snowmobiling, or just walking the dog.
Our Battery Heated Mittens with One-Button Controls will keep your hands comfortably dry and warm. The light weight batteries are hidden away in the mittens where you will barely feel them. These versatile battery heated mittens warm your hands reliably and also stimulates the blood circulation in your fingers. The temperature in the mittens stays constant for hours.
Outfitted with only the most advanced heating technology and features, its well concealed Lithium-Ion battery cell will keep your hands and fingers warm for hours. The button on the back of the hand is used to select one of 3 different heat settings. Our Battery Heated Mittens are water resistant and shock-proof.
Built with proven 3M Thinsulate insulation, a nylon outer shell, and water resistant Dintex membrane, it is already considered a great pair of snow mittens even before you switch on the heat. Premium Nappa Leather in the palm of the mittens provides comfort and protection. If the weather turns warm, you can detach the power packs easily, and the mittens become a regular top quality mitten, water resistant and windproof.
Overnight you can re-charge the power packs with the charger, included with your mittens. The heating units are water resistant and can absorb shocks without breaking.
|If you suffer from Raynaud's Syndrome our heated mittens are what you've been looking for. With a heating element positioned strategically at the back of your hand, including each finger and thumb, it puts the heat right where you need it. Also, see our FootWarmers for your feet.
Battery Heated Mittens with One-Button Controls Features:
- 3 Heat Settings for individual temperature regulation
- Controller LED lights indicate power is on or off and the heat setting
- Comfortable warmth for hours on a single charge
- Shock proof
- Water resistant
Your Order Includes:
- 1 Pair of Heated Push Button Mittens with processor-controlled heating elements positioned strategically at the back of the hand, across fingers and thumbs
- 2 Power Packs (Per Mitten: 2 cells of 1800mAh Li-ion battery=7.4V, 1800mAh)
- 1 Global Recharger that can be used in US at 110v and Europe at 230v. (charges both power packs at the same time)
Note: Logos may vary slightly.
How to justify spending $210 for a pair of heated mittens?
Simple. You just need to look at the cost of the components. Here's a breakdown:
- Four rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries (2 in each mitten) = $100.00
- One Global Recharger = $49.95
- One Pair of heating systems with external control panels = $60
- One Pair of European designed Heated Mittens = $50
(Mittens not sold separately from the complete system.)
Total = $259.95, minus $50 Discount = $210.00
Battery Heated Mittens Specifications:
- Premium Nappa Leather Palms for durable protection and improved grip
- Dintex water resistant membrane. Engineered with one thing in mind, to keep your hands dry and comfortable. The membrane has an impenetrable layer to prevent any water or wind coming through your mittens while still being highly breathable.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation. Microfibers trap the natural heat within your mittens to provide even more heat but allow moisture to escape the glove for greater comfort
- Waterproof Controller: Silicon sealed micro-circuit allows you to easily controller the temperature of the mitten.
- Color: Black
- Batteries: 2 Power Packs (Per Mitten: 2 cells of 1700mAh Li-ion battery=7.4V, 1700mAh)
- Micro-Alloy Fiber Heating System: With the hair-thin micro-alloy fiber heating panels woven on the top of the hand to the end of the fingertips and thumb, your entire hand will stay warm for hours. The ultra-thin flexible heating panels eliminate the bulky feeling of heating coils in the hand and thumb by using micro-alloy fibers which allows for flexible heating panels, providing strong and safe heat under your normal mitten.
|Temperature and Duration Settings
||Average Temp F°
|Setting 1 - Low, Green LED
|Setting 2 - Medium, Yellow LED***
|Setting 3 - High, Red LED
|* Medium is the most common setting.
Fabric & Materials are warranted from factory defect for 1 Year
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted from factory defect for 6 months from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care to Extend the Life of Lithium-Ion Batteries:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Fully charge Lithium-Ion batteries before beginning to use the battery. Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- Keep Lithium-Ion batteries fully charged when not in use.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every few months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life. Never leave Lithium-Ion batteries discharged for long. The batteries do selfdischarge and the charge could drop low enough to damage the battery.
- Avoid regularly running Lithium-Ion batteries completely dead.
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
- Store Lithium-Ion batteries in a cool, dry place if you will not be using the battery for several weeks.
- Keep Lithium-Ion batteries out of extreme temperatures. High temperatures may cause premature battery failure while lower temperatures can prevent batteries from fully charging.
|UNISEX Mittens Sizing Chart*
| * This size chart is for suggestion only.
How to measure the circumference of your hand
Take a tape measure and wrap it around your hand over the knuckles and make a fist. DO NOT include the thumb. Always go up a size if you fall between sizes. Use your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, or the left if you are left-handed.
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.