WarmGear™ black leather heated gloves have carbon fiber knuckle guards and have a reinforced grip with Kevlar™ protection in the palm for an exceptionally light, strong and flexible glove. Our heated gloves are designed to keep you warm when plugged into a 12 volt DC power source, like that found on most vehicles, motorcycles, auto, snowmobiles, ATV's, etc.
This product is intended to be used with a 12-volt electrical system like found on most vehicles or machinery. Most common uses are with Motorcycles, Auto, Snowmobiles, ATV's, etc.
Please be aware that this clothing is not intended to be used with a battery pack due to the energy requirements of the heating elements.
- The glove heats the entire length of each finger as well as the back of your hand
- Water-resistant, windproof, and breathable membrane
- Thinsulate® insulation
- Soft synthetic lining
- Drum dyed, Grade A, top grain cowhide construction
- Carbon fiber molded knuckle protection
- Reinforced protection in the Palm
- Thumb-mounted rubber shield wipe
- No annoying wires on the palm side of the glove
- Adjustable wrist enclosure and adjustable cuff for a perfect fit
- Enjoy warm hands even in the coldest weather!
- 15 Watts and 2.3 amp draw at 12.8 volts
- - One Glove/Sock Harness
Note: One FREE Fused Battery Harness is included with each clothing order. Click here to order additional Fused Battery Harnesses.
All WarmGear™ Heated Clothing interconnects, so plug your Heated Gloves into the sleeve plug of a WarmGear Heated Jacket Liner or WarmGear Heated Vest Liner. Learn more...
Or wear our gloves by themselves with the Glove/Sock Harness, provided with the gloves at no extra cost.
We also have Heated Glove Liners that you wear underneath ordinary unheated gloves.
All WarmGear™ Heated Clothing, connectors and accessories are fully compatible with Heat-Troller, Warm & Safe, Harley-Davidson, and Gerbing Heated Clothing, coax connectors and accessories.
Gerbing's is a trademark of Gerbing's Heated Clothing, Inc. (Gerbings™)
Harley-Davidson is a trademark of the Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.