Starting the day with cold footwear is a step in the wrong direction. The best way to ensure against this is to pre-warm your boots with the Therm-ic Bootwarmer. The Bootwarmer gently warms and dries your footwear (or gloves) within a few hours. You can even warm your things on the way to the slopes with the automobile version of the Bootwarmer, which works with a car accessory plug.
The innovative 3 D design and the large surface of the device ensure an optimum transfer of heat throughout the entire inner boot area.
Furthermore, the Bootwarmer does not rest directly on the inside of the shoe, thus allowing air to circulate freely.
A built in thermostat makes the Bootwarmer safe for use on fitted inner boots/insoles and all footwear material.
At a room temperature of 68 F the surface temperature of the device does not exceed 145 F. The LED indicator light is illuminated when the device is in operation.
Shoes and boots can also be pre-warmed on the way to the ski area by using the practical 12 volt DC car version boot dryer during your car ride.
Please Note: The 12v DC Auto version with car adapter plug will not work with a house electric outlet.
- Drying Times - 2 to 4 hours
- Power - 120 volt AC household outlet, or 12 volt DC for car version
- Heat - Boot liners and shoes are warmed to 145 degrees F
- Weight - 8 ounces; 2 units
- Feet and hands have the highest number of sweat glands per square inch.
- Moisture breeds fungus and bacteria that create odor.
- Cold is caused by the loss of heat
- Moist garments are up to 25 times colder than dry garments.
- Because boots, shoes and gloves are closed end garments, they do not dry well without the aid of dryers.
Average Customer Review:
There are currently no customer product reviews for the product.
Be the first to write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are currently no reviews for this product.