Our Heated Shoe & Boot Dryer uses a gently warmed air stream, which won't hurt footwear. The folding arms lock in a secure upright position and are perfect for regular shoes and most hiking boots. The arms can be extended to accommodate high boots and ski boots.
You may choose the Heated Shoe & Boot Dryer with integrated ionizer. The ionizer generates a stream of negatively charged ions, which is added to the warm air blowing into the footwear.
The Ionized Air Helps:
- Kill odor causing bacteria
- Eliminate mold & mildew which may exist in damp footwear
- Freshens shoes & boots
- Gently blows warmed air to dry footwear. The air is warmed, but not hot, as hot air damages many types of footwear.
- Extendable dryer arms to accommodate high boots
- Timer for energy saving automatic shut-off.
- Side and top air vents dry footwear and accessories quickly
- Drys most shoes & boots in 1-2 hours
- Optional built-in ionizer
- Quiet, Durable Motor
- Power - 110 volt - 120 volt AC household outlet
- Controls - 2 hour dial timer
- Measures - 10" X 8" X 3.5"
- Weight - 2 lbs
- UL and CUL Listed
- Limited one-year warranty
- Feet and hands have the highest number of sweat glands per square inch.
- Moisture breeds fungus and bacteria that create odor.
- Cold is caused by the loss of heat
- Moist garments are up to 25 times colder than dry garments.
- Because boots, shoes and gloves are closed end garments, they do not dry well without the aid of dryers.