Raise one bike to the ceiling with ease. Engineered to lift even heavy bicycles effortlessly.
The Racor Bike Lift is the perfect way to store your bicycle overhead and free up extra garage space. The Bike Lift uses a rope and pulley system that is mounted to your ceiling. Raise and lower a 50lb bike up to 12 feet by simply latching the hooks to the seat and handlebars and pulling the rope. When you’re ready to ride, unlock the rope and lower your bike… no ladders needed! Bikes are the number one bulky storage problem for consumers, but the Bike Lift pulleys do most of the work–making a 50lb bike feel like it’s only about 12 pounds: a 4:1 mechanical advantage. A unique locking mechanism holds the rope securely in place to prevent accidental release.
Unique rope locking mechanism prevents accidental release.
- Conveniently store your bike overhead
- Reclaim valuable floor space
- Safety lock prevents accidental release
- Durable steel construction epoxy finish
- Some assembly required; installs into ceiling joists
- Simple installation with provided hardware
(Download Installation Instructions PDF or view the Interactive Installation Demo).
Order yours today, and reclaim your garage!
- Dimensions - 9"W x 18"H x 9"D
- Rope Material - 80% polypropylene / 20% cotton blend. 5/16" diameter.
- Ship Weight - 5 lbs.
- Warranty - One Year
- Load Capacity - 50 lbs.
- Fasteners to install lift into ceiling joists
- Rope and pulley system with locking mechanism
- Vinyl-coated hooks protects bikes
- Tie-down rope cleat for storing additional rope
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.