Prevent Canine Drowning
PoolPup was designed and developed by a pair of dog breeders for the sole purpose of preventing canine drowning accidents, giving pet owners peace of mind when their dogs are near pools and spas.
- The discreet step provides a secure, long-lasting escape for dogs
- The PoolPup is made from strong UV stable, chlorine-resistant ABS plastic
- Steps have slip-proof grit strips to ensure solid footing for your dog
- PoolPup Steps are a convenient way for your swimming dog to get out of the water and an excellent safety device while you're away from the pool
- Once installed, it is very easy to remove and replace, just take out the 2 pins and lift the PoolPup off the deck for pool cleaning or winter storage
- Besides the all-important safety factor, PoolPup is attractive, affordable, lightweight and easily removed for cleaning
- Available in two sizes, for small and large dogs
PoolPup for Small Dogs
- For dogs up to 50 pounds
- 12" wide, 5" high steps
First step: 8 1/2" deep
Second step: 6" deep
Top lip: 5"
Overall: 10 1/2" high, 19 1/2" deep
PoolPup for Larger Dogs
- For dogs up to 140 pounds
- 18" wide, 10 1/2" high steps
First step: 14 1/2" deep
Second step: 8 1/2" deep
Top lip: 5"
Overall: 21" high, 28" deep
PoolPup comes fully assembled and installs in just minutes:
- Use a drill to bore two small holes in the pool deck. The drill bit is even included with the step.
- Once installed, the dog is trained to know the step’s location and then has the ability to save itself.
- Training takes just a few minutes and instructions are included.
PoolPup Steps are not designed for human use.
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.