Looking for Ice Cleats for Employees? We have Government and Corporate volume pricing available.
or Email Us
Preferred by the US Postal Service and the US Military... what more reason do you need to go with Get-A-Grips! How about Carbide Tungsten spikes and special compound rubber for long lasting performance?
WALK, RUN & HIKE with CONFIDENCE on Ice and Snow!
Get-A-Grip Advanced™ Due North All Purpose Traction Cleats increases traction and helps to prevent slips and falls on snow and ice, reducing the risk of possible pulled muscles, fractures and back problems caused by a quick slip or fall.
The Get-A-Grip Advanced Due North All Purpose Traction Snow Cleats are designed for people who want greater stability on ice and snow. Ideal for any age of those who walk, run, hike or work outdoors. With a snug contoured fit, footwear and product become one. No snaps, straps or buckles. For use on all footwear.
Read about "Slip and Fall" Facts
Looking for XLarge Extreme for Oversized Boots?
- Bi-Directional Tread provides added traction
- 12 Carbide Tungsten Spikes per pair, REPLACEABLE (last 10 times longer than steel) for maximum grip on ice and snow
- Spike diamond pattern allows more push off and lateral grip
- Quick Fit™ support rings and holes provides easy adjustment and easier on and off
- Wide heel band gives better grip, durability and longer wear
- No straps, snaps or buckles
- Lightweight - footwear and product become one
- Compact - product stores easily into handbag, briefcase, glove box or jacket pocket
- Weight - 10 oz. (pair)
- Material - Special compound rubber that retains elasticity in all temperatures - won't stretch out!
- Color - Black
- Warranty - 90 Days from Purchase
- Sold in pairs
|Sizing Chart (Street Shoes)
||5 - 8
||4 - 7
||8.5 - 11
||7.5 - 10
||11.5 - 13
||10.5 - 13
|XLarge - Extreme
for Oversized Boots
|Oversized/Bulky Footwear 10+ or Standard Footwear 13.5-15
Maria Lucchese (Montreal, Quebec) 1-18-2015
I've been recommending this product to all my colleagues at work, in Montreal-Canada. We have severe winters with very dangerous 4" of ice on roads and at -30 salt does not have any more effect on the slippery roads. They were very impressed with my recommendation.
I've bought a similar product, and believe me or not, I still have them after 16 years, and they came from Germany.
You will have many happy Canadians thanking you.