Looking for Ice Cleats for Employees? We have Government and Corporate volume pricing available.
or Email Us
Due North Everyday G-3 Traction Cleats
WALK, RUN & HIKE with CONFIDENCE on Snow and Ice!
Get-A-Grip Ultra Due North Everyday G-3 Ice Cleats are ultra versatile for all your casual, dress or athletic footwear. Excellent during re-occurring freeze cycles (especially at the end of the season).
360 degree spike pattern provides more push off and lateral grip. The new Ice Diamond carbide spikes are integrated into the new open/close split rubber tread for improved traction.
Exclusive Ice Diamond carbide spikes, with the patent pending nail head design, are molded into Dura plastic for longer wear and durability.
Special rubber compound retains elasticity and fit in all temperatures. Durable and virtually unnoticeable while wearing!
Unique support hole on heel strap provides easy adjustment -- easy to put on and take off.
Heel to toe safety. Includes a heel strap with two Ice Diamond carbide spikes to give better grip and durability.
Read about "Slip and Fall" Facts
- Bi-Directional Tread provides added traction
- 12 Carbide Tungsten Spikes per pair, REPLACEABLE (last 10 times longer than steel) for maximum grip on ice and snow
- Spike diamond pattern allows more push off and lateral grip
- Unique support hole on heal strap provides easy adjustment - easy to put on and take off
- Heel to toe safety. gives better grip, durability and longer wear
- No straps, snaps or buckles
- Lightweight - footwear and product become one
- Compact - product stores easily into handbag, briefcase, glove box or jacket pocket
- Weight - 7 oz. (pair)
- Material - Special compound rubber that retains elasticity in all temperatures. Durable and virtually unnoticeable while wearing!
- Color - Black
- Sold in pairs
|Sizing Chart (Street Shoes)
||5 - 9
||3 - 7
||8 - 13
Kurt Nelson (Kincolith, BC) 1-13-2017
Purchased this item 7 years ago and the cleats are still great for walking on ice. Rubber has finally started loosing their elasticity and they're still good to use.