Enjoy a great night's sleep anywhere you stop!
Our 12 volt heated RV mattress pad plugs into the lighter socket and pre-warms your bunk. The warmth soothes and relaxes your tired back and legs which will help lull you to sleep. You will stay warm all night without idling the engine. No more engine noise, vibration, or exhaust fumes.
The automatic Comfort Control thermostat regulates heat based upon the setting you select (1-7). The heated RV mattress pad adjusts to the heat in the bunk for any change in cab temperature. As the cab cools, the heated pad supplies just the right amount of extra heat to keep you comfortable.
The Highly Efficient system with automatic Comfort Control converts 98% of the battery power consumed to heat. Average current usage is about 3 amps. Similar to leaving a few clearance lights on. The Bunk Warmers will not cause battery or starting problems.
Save Fuel and Engine Wear!
A typical diesel uses a gallon of fuel an hour when idling. With a Bunk Warmer in place, there is no need to idle engine all night to keep warm which also saves engine wear caused by prolonged idling. The Bunk Warmer pays for itself in fuel savings alone in less than a week. Most drivers consider the Bunk Warmer one of the best investments they have ever made. It is well worth the cost for the sleeping comfort, but it keeps saving you money night after night, year after year.
Well Proven in Trucking Fleets - our Bunk Warmers have proven themselves to be dependable, durable, and cost effective. A better night's sleep keeps drivers more content and safe.
Here is a fact you might not know: 12v Heated RV Mattress and Pads are much more energy efficient than a 12v electric blanket because of the way they are used. Your covers hold in the heat that rises from below.
Avoid Law Violations - Some areas now have ordinances limiting idling.
- Sleep Warm and comfortable with a 12v heated mattress pad without idling the engine
- Save Fuel and Engine Wear
- Designed with plenty of heat capacity
- Quality construction
- Proven Durability
- Energy Efficient
- Heating elements imperceptible to the touch; no bulky wires
- Consistent & even heat distribution
- Heat helps rid dampness
- One Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
- These will not fit standard size home mattresses.
- These will not plug into household 110v electrical outlets. They are designed to be plugged into Truck and RV 12v electrical systems.
12v Truck and RV Mattress Heating Pads Specifications:
- Total cord length: 10ft
- Controller cord length: 4ft
- Power cord length from Controller: 6ft
- Size: Twin - single control, 36" x 60"
- 12 volts. 75 watts. 6.3 Amps Maximum (around 3 Amps average)
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.