Quiet, Fast, Radiant Heating
The Thermanatorô was designed to accommodate four garments that can be rapidly loaded or unloaded and perfect for mud room operations. The Thermanator comes with three mounting options, wall, floor, and stand as pictured.
The Thermanator series provides a modular drying system built to commercial standards that organizes any condo, shop or cabin, and allows the purchaser to configure a drying system for 2 to 200 pair of boots.
This energy efficient (10 watt per boot) system utilizes natural convection forces to achieve over night drying with zero noise. The Thermanator holds garment upside down permitting moist heavy air to readily exit. Thermanator heats the boots to an average of 35 degrees F above ambient, resulting in dry toasty boots.
The Thermanator comes with all wall and stand mount hardware. Each Thermanator holds two pair of boots and can be mounted five tiers high (spaced 18" vertically apart) for up to ten pairs per column.
- Includes wall or floor stand
- Silent radiant heating
- No moving parts
- No noise
- Energy efficient
- On/off switch
- Dry Time - Approximate dry time 8 - 10 hours
- Power - 120 volt ac household outlet
- Controls - ON/OFF
- Size - 11"D x 18"H x 26.5"W (when stand mounted)
- Weight - 8 lbs
- Material - White glossed enameled steel
- UL Listed - To assure safe operation
- Warranty - One year
- Feet and hands have the highest number of sweat glands per square inch.
- Moisture breeds fungus and bacteria that create odor.
- Cold is caused by the loss of heat
- Moist garments are up to 25 times colder than dry garments.
- Because boots, shoes and gloves are closed end garments, they do not dry well without the aid of dryers.