Simultaneously Dry Boots and Gloves!
The DryGuy™ TRANSPORTER™ Dryer has rotating adjustable arms that telescope in and out insert easily into all size Ski Boots, Snowboard Boots, Inline Skates, Hockey Skates, Hiking Boots, Work Boots - as well as Gloves or Mittens. The boot dryer silently moves warmed “Forced Air” to quickly remove warmth stealing moisture.
The TRANSPORTER™ helps reduce latent bacterial and fungal growth eliminating stink while encouraging dry, comfortable, healthy hands and feet. Pre-warmed boots and gloves (in as little as 15 to 20 minutes) improves circulation and promotes proper fit. Damp items resulting from normal daily use dry in 30 to 60 minutes. Washed, spun dried, gloves and mittens dry in 4 to 5 hours.
- Digital count down timer
- Voltage switch for International traveler
- Safely warms and dries one pair of boots and one pair of gloves at once
- Gently heated “forced” air flow dries and warms any style footwear
- Quiet, Compact and collapses for easy transportation
- No loud humming noises with the whisper quiet fan
- Dry Time - 2-3 hours
- Power - 8 hours maximum drying time. Dual voltage selector switch (120V/230V) simplifies international travel
- Measures - 6.5" X 2.5" X 2.25"
- Weight - 1.5 lbs
- Material - High quality thermoset plastics
- UL Listed - To assure safe operation
- Warranty - One year
- Feet and hands have the highest number of sweat glands per square inch
- Moisture breeds fungus and bacteria that create odor
- Cold is caused by the loss of heat
- Moist garments are up to 25 times colder than dry garments
- Because boots, shoes and gloves are closed end garments, they do not dry well without the aid of dryers