As we head into the homestretch leading up to Christmas, it’s time to finish off your holiday shopping for good. If the remaining friends and relatives on your list are animal lovers or if you want to buy something special for your own beloved pet, then you’re in luck. The staff at CozyWinters.com has done the hard work for you by personally selecting a handful of our most popular pet warming products and putting them all together in this convenient gift guide.
- Nuzzle Nest Self-Warming Pet Bed: Ideal for indoor use, this non-electric bed contains special insulation that traps and redistributes your pet’s body heat across the padded surface.
- Stainless Steel Heated Dog Bowl: Frozen drinking water will be a thing of the past with our heated dog bowl. Made of easy-to-clean stainless steel and featuring a chew-resistant cord, this product operates on just 25 watts to keep water drinkable despite subzero temps.
- Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Pet Bed: Available in three sizes, this heated pet pad gives dogs a soft and warm place to sleep during the day even when it’s frigid outside. (Nighttime use is only recommended in conjunction with additional shelter such as a doghouse, garage, barn, or basement.)
- Thermo-Kitty Cuddle Cushion: Take cat naps to an all-new level of cozy with this Thermo-Kitty Cuddle Cushion! Its three-sided design keeps kitties feeling snug and secure, while its low-wattage heating system provides energy-efficient warmth for hours.
- Thermo-Cube Outlet: This nifty gadget acts as a regulator to control temperature-based devices such as pond deicers, heat lamps, heated pet beds, and more. It plugs into any standard 15 amp electrical outlet and turns heating devices on or off according to ambient temperature.
We know how tough it can be to find useful and affordable last-minute holiday gifts, so we’re doing whatever it takes to make things easier for you. Visit CozyWinters.com right now to order these fantastic gifts for animal lovers in time for Christmas.